DEPOSIT TAKEN ON FIRST OPENHow much could you borrow?
139A Burns Road,
Turramurra, NSW 2074
$8,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4730727
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Resort- Single Level Home Prestigious East Side Location
Combining all the desirable attributes of east-side living with exceptional privacy, this gracious home rests well back from the road surrounded by glorious established gardens and hedging. It's a comprehensive lifestyle package with a north/south tennis court, pool and superb alfresco spaces.
The charming residence spills over an expansive single level with superb proportions and an effortless grace. Open plan living and dining rooms enjoy the warmth of a striking slow combustion fireplace and spill out through French doors and bi-folds to front, rear and north facing alfresco spaces. Within a few steps to bus services and walking distance to Eastern Road shops and Wahroonga Public School. It is also positioned within close proximity to many of the North Shore's best private schools including Knox Grammar, Abbotsleigh, Barker College, PLC and Ravenswood.
*Monthly garden & pool maintenance included*
* Parking in Trentino Rd, Turramurra *
- Sweeping sitting and dining, central slow combustion fireplace
- Induction cooktop, AEG appliances, adjoining butler's pantry
- Bi-folds retract to the north facing alfresco terrace and pool
- Generous bedroom suites all fitted with built-in robes
- Full size, north/south tennis court
- Substantial double lock up garage with storage
Available from 21st January 2022 and small pet considered upon application, please call today to organise a private inspection or check our website for open home times.
The wellbeing of our employees and clients is first and foremost and we adhere to the most recent Government regulations during the period of COVID-19. For more details on our current Property Inspection Policy for Sale and Rental Properties please visit link provided https://bit.ly/2UxSwYC
Disclaimer: The information presented has been gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not accept any responsibility to any person and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely on their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Turramurra
Lifestyle in Turramurra
Picture yourself living at 139A Burns Road, Turramurra. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: tennis court.