Offers from $790pw
136B Glendower Street,
Perth, WA 6000
$3,160 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4214704
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Super Cool City Pad
Offers from $790pw...
This fully furnished property is ideal for the modern city dweller looking for convenience,lifestyle and proximity with the HYDE PARK address!This unique home has been specifically designed to capture the stunning city views!
Very functional over 3 levels with great separation between the second bedroom with ensuite and second living area on the ground floor.The master bedroom with en-suite and private balcony is located on the first floor.
A modern,spacious kitchen with open plan living and meals area was purposely built on the first floor so you can enjoy the panoramic CITY VIEWS and private entertaining balcony.A studio is provided up the staircase into the loft mezzanine,also with exceptional views right across from the city to Hyde Park.
You have the added bonus of a double lock up garage and security entrance to ensure your peace of mind. Once inside off the ground floor living you have a large sunny courtyard for the extra outdoor space,and there is a spacious,light-filled laundry which could also be used as a kitchenette if needed.
Don't be fooled from the street view,this home is deceptively large and needs to be viewed to fully appreciate how private,quiet and convenient it really is!
- If you work in the city, walk to work!
- If you want to eat out or meet friends for drinks on Beaufort St, Mt Lawley, walk!
- If you love a good walk in the park, you have Hyde Park right here!
- If you need to shop,well that's all a walk away too!
- Buses to and from the city are just a 30 second walk away as well.
- Low fuss, low maintenance modern property gives you more time well for you and your lifestyle.
APPROXIMATE DISTANCES TO:
- 95m to Hyde Park.
- 850m to Beatty Park Leisure Centre.
- 15 minute walk to the Beaufort Street strip.
- 650m to North Perth Plaza shopping precinct and Angove St Cafes.
- 8 minute drive/bike ride to the CBD.
HOW TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY
Arranging an inspection is easy!
Simply click the 'Make an enquiry' or 'email agent' button for that rental property. You then enter your details and choose an inspection time that suits you. An instant registration email and/or text message will be sent to you. Confirm your attendance by selecting 'register'
PLEASE NOTE: If you do not register to attend we can't notify you of any changes or cancellations to open. An open will be cancelled if no one has registered to attend.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Perth
Lifestyle in Perth
Picture yourself living at 136B Glendower Street, Perth. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: alarm system and dishwasher.