136A Owen Stanley Avenue,
Allambie Heights, NSW 2100
$2,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 30th November 2021
Rent ID: 4667896
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Stunning home with huge sun-drenched courtyard
Wonderfully private and peaceful this home oozes costal sophistication and is beautifully styled and superbly appointed throughout with superior finishes and quality fixtures.
It is set in a central location that delivers immediate access to a wide range of lifestyle conveniences, just a few-minute drive to the Warringah Mall, a 10-minute drive to Manly, and just a leisurely stroll to the fantastic set of shops at Allambie Heights Village.
The property features:
- Spacious open plan modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, stone benchtops and large island bench
- Living area with double glass doors opening out onto the huge alfresco entertaining area perfect for summer nights and BBQs
- Generous sized bedroom with walk in wardrobe
- Bespoke bathroom
- Internal laundry facilities with washing machine and dryer supplied
- Floorboards throughout, soaring ceilings and pendant lighting
- Ceiling fan and air conditioning
- Ample street parking
- Just minutes to Allambie Heights village shops and cafes
- Ideal for commuters situated close to buses servicing Manly, Chatswood and the CBD
- Pets considered upon application
This property is truly one of a kind dont miss it!
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered by Spade Property from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested parties should make & rely upon their own enquiries, whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
COVID-19 VIEWING POLICY
Please note that we are always adhering to strict Government guidelines to ensure that the safety of our team and the community.
We do welcome you to attend our inspections and request that you follow our office inspection guidelines below:
- If you are feeling unwell, please do not attend the inspection and arrange for someone to inspect the property on your behalf
- If you have been in contact with someone who has recently tested positive to the virus in the past 14 days, or awaiting test results for COVID-19 please do not attend the inspection
- All attendees must wear a mask
- Adhere to the social distancing guidelines
- Please use the hand sanitiser provided prior to inspection entry and practice safe hand hygiene
- Please refrain from touching anything inside. Our team can assist with opening doors/cupboards if needed
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation
0 Car spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Allambie Heights
Lifestyle in Allambie Heights
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Allambie Heights comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 136A Owen Stanley Avenue, Allambie Heights today!