134A Sutherland Street,
Mascot, NSW 2020
$1,680 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3847178
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
This property is perfectly positioned at the rear of the 2 storey house.
- 1 Bedroom with new carpet
- Separate kitchen and living area
- Air conditioned
- Lock up garage
Directly Across from Le Strange Park, a short walk to Mascot shops, close to schools, public transport, and only a short drive to Westfield Eastgardens, Eastlakes Golf Course, cafes, restaurants and the airport.
If you are interested in the property click here to register for a viewing and start an application: snug.com/apply/C21Dixon
** Inspections Available 7 Days By Appointment **
Please contact Dinesh Mahajan on 0402 145 714 or email our Leasing Department - firstname.lastname@example.org.
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Mascot
Lifestyle in Mascot
Walk to everything from 134A Sutherland Street, Mascot. This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.