1326/176 Edward Street,
Brunswick East, VIC 3057
$1,434 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 23rd April 2021
Rent ID: 4341201
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Corner apartment in the heart of Brunswick East
Located just off Lygon Street, this near new one bedroom apartment in the Tip Top building is ready to move straight into.
- stylish kitchen with Smeg appliances, stone bench tops and dish drawer
- open plan living room with split system and large wrap around balcony
- sleek bathroom and European laundry
- one bedroom with mirrored built in robes
- storage cage and one secure basement parking
Enjoy easy access to major freeways, public transport and great proximity to Melbourne's inner suburban hospitals and educational institutions.
Whether you are already a 'local' or lured by the growing popularity of this cutting edge suburb, these apartments and the location make an ideal home close to the city without compromising lifestyle conveniences.
Entrance is via Silo Building, west end.
Please book an inspection time or contact the agent if you would like to inspect this property.
By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
Once you have inspected the property, you will be sent a link to apply online by our agency
*IMPORTANT* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, LITTLE Real Estate, will not be held liable for any error in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising.
Prior to applying for the property, please ensure any specific requirements have been discussed with your preferred service providers.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Brunswick East
Lifestyle in Brunswick East
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment. 1326/176 Edward Street, Brunswick East is unfurnished and available to rent.