$1200 per week or best offer
131A Ross Street,
Forest Lodge, NSW 2037
$4,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3902950
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
THE BEST FULLY FURNISHED 2 BEDROOM + STUDY 2 BATHROOM & 1 CAR SPACE LUXURY TERRACE!
This luxury 2 bedroom + study (bedroom) terrace apartment is the best Harold Park can offer featuring:
No Pets & No Smoking
- 2 Levels of luxury.
- FULLY FURNISHED with modern & high quality furniture.
- Two generous size bedroom with Built-ins and en-suite in the Master.
- 1 study area that has been converted into a bedroom.
- Open plan living and dining area with massive kitchen with Caesar stone bench top & latest Miele Appliances.
- Remote blinds.
- Internal washing machine and dryer INCLUDED.
- Reverse Cycle Air-Conditioning.
- Security Intercom.
- Secure basement parking.
- Close to Parks & Cafes & shops as well as Light Rail.
For inspection, please call Ali Lie 0420 966 688 .
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Forest Lodge
Lifestyle in Forest Lodge
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom property in Forest Lodge is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 131A Ross Street, Forest Lodge.