1319/39 Coventry Street,
Southbank, VIC 3006
$2,750 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3635994
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Inner-City Living with stunning views
**IMPORTANT! REGISTER TO INSPECT PROPERTIES**
By registering your details you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to the inspection time. If no one registers for an inspection time then that inspection may not proceed.
LJ Hooker Point Cook presents 1319/39 Coventry Street, Southbank. This two bedroom apartment offers a quiet sanctuary for a young couple looking to move out of home or for an established couple who longer have to house their children!
- Free-flowing and spacious open-plan living areas lead to an undercover balcony
- Tiled kitchen/meals zone featuring Caesarstone benchtops, stainless-steel Bosch appliances and an integrated dishwasher
- Two bright double bedrooms with built-in robes, one boasting magnificent easterly views
- Secure car space with storage
- Reverse-cycle heating and cooling, European laundry in bathroom
- Fantastic building amenities include an indoor pool, gym, private lounge and adjoining BBQ garden courtyard.
Located a mere 3km from Melbourne CBD, amenities and public transport are at your disposal including DFO shopping centre, National Gallery, sporting arenas and Melbourne Aquarium. This property is sure to please everyone.
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Southbank
Lifestyle in Southbank
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 1319/39 Coventry Street, Southbank. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how