1312/133-139 City Road,
Southbank, VIC 3006
$1,565 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4558822
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
CENTRAL LOCATION, WALK TO EVERYTHING!
Superbly located on City Road in Southbank, this landmark development boasts all there is about inner city living. WRAP Residences is positioned equally between the botanical gardens, arts precinct and Melbourne's CBD and stands for Work, Rest and Play.
Just a short walk away, Melbourne's culturally elite postcode surrounded by theatres, museums and the National Gallery. Public transport is on your doorstep and just ten minutes from the CBD and the beautiful Yarra Promenade.
This spacious one bedroom apartment is offered UNFURNISHED and features:
- Floor to ceiling windows
- European laundry, split system air-conditioning
- Spacious bedroom with built-in robes
- Well-equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Impeccably maintained building with a plush foyer, bar and lounge
- Secure swipe access
- 1 under cover car park
Residents have full access to the array of building amenities, when available which include: indoor swimming pool, sauna and gym.
** TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT, PLEASE REGISTER TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY **
By registering your details, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations of your appointment. Please ensure you also have photo ID with you for the inspection.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Southbank
Lifestyle in Southbank
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 1312/133-139 City Road, Southbank. This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.