1309/33 Mackenzie Street,
Melbourne, VIC 3000
$1,716 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 17th June 2021
Rent ID: 4448322
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
City Views With The Package!
This well-kept 2 bedroom apartment located at the top end of CBD close to Melbourne University, RMIT and walking distance to train station, trams, QV, parks, cafes, you name it.
The complex consist of a Residents Lounge, outdoor pool & Garden Terraces. Modern S/S appliances, galley kitchen, 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, balcony and much more. Won't last long at this price.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Melbourne
Lifestyle in Melbourne
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 1309/33 Mackenzie Street, Melbourne before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.