2503/550 Queen Street,
Brisbane City, QLD 4000
$2,240 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 11th May 2021
Rent ID: 4321173
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Luxurious Apartment With Stunning View !
You will certainly love this beautiful fully funished apartment which located on 25th floor of luxurious Spire Residence, with stunning panoramic city and river views. It features 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and a secure car park.
Spire is located in the heart of Brisbane's CBD, an iconic building on Queen Street. It is a short walk to Woolworths, the valley entertainment districts and Chinatown. A great place to live!
- Nearly new carpet
- Roof top leisure deck
- Beautiful world class 20m long infinity pool
- Alfresco BBQ area and relaxing sun lounges
- Roof top gymnasium
- Private dining room available for residents to host private functions
- Private theater room, Coffee shop and Spice Den restaurant
- Stunning entry foyer with concierge
- LIVE appliances, ducted air conditioning throughout
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen area
- Balcony off main living area with spectacular city view
- Floor to ceiling glass throughout providing extra natural lights
- NBN ready and you can use your own wireless
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Brisbane City
Lifestyle in Brisbane City
Picture yourself living at 2503/550 Queen Street, Brisbane City. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: gym, intercom, and balcony.