1307/9 Power Street,
Southbank, VIC 3006
$1,391 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4531725
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
GREAT SIZED ONE BEDROOM IN PRIMA COMPLEX
Enjoy living in Melbourne's luxurious residential Prima Tower Apartments, Southbank.
Located in the centre of Melbourne's Arts and Entertainment precinct, Prima Tower is in a truly enviable location. It stands just a few minutes walk from Melbourne's CBD, surrounded by public transport, shops, bars, cafes, the Crown Entertainment Complex and restaurants by the Yarra River.
Great sized UNFURNISHED one bedroom offering:
- Open plan Lounge with floor to ceiling windows
- Kitchen with Miele appliances
- Bedroom with built in cupboards
- Bathroom with laundry provisions
- Heating and cooling
- LED lighting
Facilities when available include:
- Virtual golf, cinema room, Indoor pool, spa, steam room and sauna room
- BBQ terrace, gymnasium
- Dry cleaning service available
- Secure entrance with Concierge and building security
- Luxurious resident lounge and kitchen area
- Billiard room, Meeting rooms and Massage room
**Images with furniture are for advertising purposes only.
** TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT, PLEASE REGISTER TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY **
By registering your details, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations of your appointment. Please ensure you also have photo ID with you for the inspection.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Southbank
Lifestyle in Southbank
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 1307/9 Power Street, Southbank before you know it! Apply to rent this 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.