1306/31 Spring Street,
Melbourne, VIC 3000
$1,651 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 12th May 2021
Rent ID: 2732625
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Fabulous little furnished abode on Spring.
This stunning one bedroom fully furnished apartment is sure to impress located in the sensational Philadelphia Building and opposite Treasury Gardens!
- Spacious bedroom with built in robes equipped with queen size bed and linen
- Centralised heating and cooling
- Balcony with bay views and gardens
- Kitchen with dishwasher and plenty of bench and cupboard space
- Kitchen is also fully equipped with fridge/ kitchen utensils and items required to cook
- Washing machine and dryer located in a euro laundry
- Centralised bathroom with large shower and colourful sink and shower
- Rooftop communal rooftop pool area with stunning views of Melbourne
- Fully furnished
Please book an inspection time or contact the agent if you would like to inspect this property.
By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
Once you have inspected the property, you will be sent a link to apply online by our agency
*IMPORTANT* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, LITTLE Real Estate, will not be held liable for any error in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising.
Prior to applying for the property, please ensure any specific requirements have been discussed with your preferred service providers.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Melbourne
Lifestyle in Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 1306/31 Spring Street, Melbourne before you know it! Apply to rent this 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.