1304/280 Spencer Street,
Melbourne, VIC 3000
$1,955 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3765773
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Corner position with magnificent view *PRIVATE INSPECTION AVAILABLE CALL OUR OFFICE TO BOOK*
Fully furnished with a secure car space, this modern and spacious apartment offers a rare wrap around balcony with unrivalled view of Melbournes West End Precinct.
- Open plan living and light filled
- Both bedrooms have external windows and built in robes
- Oversized central bathroom with European laundry
- Abundance of kitchen benches with gas cooking
- Rooftop pool and gymnasium
- Secure car-space
Conveniently located opposite Coles Supermarket, Spencer Street shopping precinct, restaurants and cafes.
Public transport is at your door steps.
** INSPECTION AVAILABLE VIA APPOINTMENT
- PLEASE CONTACT AGENT **
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Melbourne
Lifestyle in Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Melbourne includes gym and secure parking. Apply to rent 1304/280 Spencer Street, Melbourne today!