$350pw - TV included
1304/105 Clarendon Street,
Southbank, VIC 3006
$1,520 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4069740
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Stylish and Sophisticated Living! (Mounted TV included)
***Due to Stage 4 restrictions in Melbourne we are currently unable to conduct inspections. Please submit your enquiry online and will send you the link to virtually inspect this property (where available) and notify you as soon as inspection times are available. Want to be pre-approved and be prioritised when inspections are available again? Submit your application now through the 'Apply' button! ***
UNFURNISHED - A near new Southbank apartment offering in the exceptional Shadow Play's residential complex which has a design by Elenberg Fraser and interiors by Hecker Guthrie, this two bedroom apartment is one with views from your living room and bedroom.
• Thoughtful floorplan maximises spaces and allows for phenomenal light
• Open plan relaxed living and meals area
• Immaculate straight line kitchen with premium stone and Smeg appliances
• Two superb bedrooms with built in robes including one bedroom with a study nook
• Gleaming bathroom, European laundry, heating and cooling and intercom
• Facilities include gym, sauna and steam rooms, pool, lounge and library, and terrace with BBQ. There are also 46th floor facilities including 2 private dining rooms, Cloakroom cocktail bar and high end tailored winter garden with fireplace.
This part of Clarendon Street is one of the best in all of Southbank right near Crown Casino, South Melbourne Market, South Wharf and DFO shops, City Road supermarkets, Southern Cross Station, and trams on Clarendon Street and Whiteman Street.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Southbank
Lifestyle in Southbank
Picture yourself living at 1304/105 Clarendon Street, Southbank. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: air-conditioning and pool.