1302/3 Marco Polo Drive,
Mandurah, WA 6210
$2,120 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 5th November 2020
Rent ID: 4105569
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
INDULGE IN AMAZING WATER VIEWS FROM YOUR 13TH FLOOR APARTMENT!
* 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment with stunning views overlooking the Mandurah foreshore
* Fully furnished & equipped throughout for your convenience, just pack a bag and move in!
* Highly sought after complex in ideal central location near the Marina, restaurants, bars, cafes and more!
* Ensuite to master with deep bath, double vanity & spacious shower
* Access to your balcony from each bedroom and main living area to enjoy the sea breeze
* Modern spacious kitchen with Miele stainless steel appliances & stone bench top
* Ducted reverse cycle A/C for Summer and Winter comfort
* Video Intercom for convenience & security
* 2 car bays for tenant use as well as bonus of storage area
* The cherry on top is access to complex facilities such as swimming pool, spa, gym, & sauna
* Waterfront living is waiting for you, don't miss your opportunity to view this stunning apartment
PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE FOR A VIEWING
SORRY NO PETS – AVAILABLE 5th NOVEMBER 2020
PLEASE CHECK ON THE DAY OF THE VIEWING IF THE PROPERTY IS STILL AVAILABLE
DISCLAIMER: This description has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. It is believed to be reliable and accurate; however applicants must make their own independent inquiries and must rely on their own personal judgement about the information included in this advertisement. Century 21 Coast Realty provides this information without any express or implied warranty as to its accuracy or currency.
century 21 mandurah century 21 real estate realestate real estate mandurah
2 Open spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Mandurah
Lifestyle in Mandurah
Picture yourself living at 1302/3 Marco Polo Drive, Mandurah. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.