1301/92-100 Quay Street,
Brisbane City, QLD 4000
Available 7th October 2020
Rent ID: 3607524
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Great Location & Views - Air conditioned!
Located on the eastern side of the VUE apartment complex this apartment boasts not only 2 bedrooms but also an extra space that could be used as a study or storage. Sit back and relax on the balcony to take in the views across to the river towards GOMA. Open planned living combines the kitchen, dining and living areas with the bedrooms located on either side.
- Master bedroom, ensuite with bathtub and access to the balcony
- Kitchen has stainless steel appliances with gas cooktop
- Entertainers balcony with view across to the river
- Air Conditioning to the living area.
- Extra room that could be used either as a study or for storage
- 1 secured carpark with lift access
- Complex amenities include a resort style pool, BBQ Area & Gym
Ideally located within walking distance to Suncorp Stadium, restaurants and cafe's of Park Rd, across the Go Between Bridge towards South Bank, and up to the Caxton St precinct in Paddington.
- almost direct access to the Bike and Walkways along the River to the City or down to Toowong
- less than 1km to Roma St Train Station and Parklands.
- short walk down Coronation Drive to Park Rd Milton
- 1 km walk to Caxton St Precinct an Suncorp Stadium
To register your interest and to arrange your inspection please click on Email Agent or Book Inspection buttons. A copy of the tenancy agreement is available on request.
- Gas & Hotwater to be connected with Origin Energy
- Electricity can be connected with a supplier of your choice
** Last updated 11/09/2020
Property Code: 4471
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Brisbane City
Lifestyle in Brisbane City
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 1301/92-100 Quay Street, Brisbane City before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.