1301/6 St Kilda Road,
St Kilda, VIC 3182
$1,716 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4483741
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
An Absolute Gem
This modern one bedroom apartment nestled in the Paris end of Fitzroy Street, in the rainbow Icon complex includes kitchen and communal lounge areas, conference/function room, fully equipped gym and water views.
- Living and dining with floorboards, opening to an entertainer's terrace
- Kitchen with stone benchtops, Miele gas cooking, dishwasher and Fisher Paykel fridge.
- Bedroom with built in robe
- Bathroom with beautiful, high end finishes
- European laundry - includes washing machine
- Split-system air conditioning and heating
- TV-monitored intercom entry
- Elevator access
- Secure car parking plus storage cage on basement 4
PLEASE NOTE: Open for Inspection Times and Property Availability are subject to change or cancellation without notice. Please refer to the listed inspection times. If no inspection time is available or you are not able to make the listed times please select Book an Inspection Time or Contact Agent and register your interest. We highly recommend registering for an inspection you are going to attend to avoid disappointment for cancellations. If you are registered to attend an inspection you will be notified via SMS if the inspection is cancelled.
1 Garage space
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for St Kilda
Lifestyle in St Kilda
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in St Kilda? 1301/6 St Kilda Road, St Kilda could be your new home before you know it. The 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.