1301/639 Lonsdale Street,
Melbourne, VIC 3000
$1,304 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4297708
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
$300.00 for the first 3 months then revert to $350 thereafter
Modern secure and convenient
Furnished or unfurnished apartment located in exclusive building across the road from Southern Cross station and conveniently located close to all amenities. With secure entrance, this 13th floor apartment is spacious and stylish and you will enjoy the use of the building's communal amenities, including nearly an acre of podium rooftop green space, outdoor lounges, kitchen and BBQ facilities, 25m indoor lap pool and sauna, gymnasium, bocce fields, function space and study areas. Perfect for a couple or those working from home.
Option to have the apartment unfurnished.
- Two bedrooms each with built in robe
- Modern kitchen with dishwasher and electric cooking and Fridge
- Bathroom with shower and toilet
- Open plan lounge and dining
- Euro laundry with washing machine
- Split system air conditioning
- Balcony to enjoy
The fastest and easiest way to apply for this property is through 1Form using the Apply Online feature, you will need an application code to apply, this is supplied only after you have inspected the property.
Prior to applying for this property please ensure you have conducted your own enquiries, with your preferred supplier, regarding the availability of NBN or any other service you may require.
*IMPORTANT* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, LITTLE Real Estate, will not be held liable for any error in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Melbourne
Lifestyle in Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Melbourne is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 1301/639 Lonsdale Street, Melbourne.