13 York Street,
Glebe, NSW 2037
$3,680 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4600708
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Newly Renovated 3 Bedroom Family Home
Beautifully designed Brick home. Newly renovated throughout with luxurious finishes. In a perfect location, within 1km of Shops, schools & Transport.
New timber flooring throughout
Spacious living area
Newly renovated bathroom
New Hampton style kitchen with high-end finishes
Gas cooking & stone benchtops
Large bedrooms with Hampton style built-in wardrobes
Newly renovated En-suite in master bedroom
Ducted air-conditioning throughout
Zero maintenance rear paved yard.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Glebe
Lifestyle in Glebe
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 13 York Street, Glebe. This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.