13 Winifred Crescent,
Blacktown, NSW 2148
Rent ID: 4311964
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Newly Renovated Home!!
Situated in one of the area's most sought after locations. This very neat 3 bedroom brick home is conveniently located only a short stroll to the train station, a stone's throw to parks, local pool and shops
- 3 newly renovated bedrooms
- Separate lounge with beautiful floors
- Meal area off the kitchen
- Good sized kitchen
- Well-presented bathroom
- Detached garage
Close to Seven Hills West Public School, Blacktown Boys and Girls High Schools, shops, public transport, day care center, Great Western Hwy, M4 and M7.
CALL US NOW TO ARRANGE AN INSPECTION TIME TO SUIT YOU 8625 2103!!
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Blacktown
Lifestyle in Blacktown
This is a generous-sized 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Blacktown with plenty of room to move. 13 Winifred Crescent will be perfect for the growing family.