13 Treave Street,
Cloverdale, WA 6105
$1,660 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 7th June 2021
Rent ID: 4365545
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 4 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Dont judge a book by it's cover!
It is worth a look
Brand new carpet & freshly painted!
This neat & tidy 3 bedroom brick & tile semi renovated home is in a great location, close to public transport, the Belmont Forum, Reading Cinemas, parklands & much more
Features of the property include:
- Renovated kitchen including a 900ml cook top/oven with lots of storage
- Split system aircons in living & bedrooms + ceiling fan
- Bath & seperate shower
- Large covered alfresco area
- Garden shed
- Separate living area
- Plenty of parking
Huge block for the kids and pets to play on, come and see for yourself today for a viewing!
4 Open spaces
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Cloverdale
Lifestyle in Cloverdale
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Cloverdale comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 13 Treave Street, Cloverdale today!