13 Snipe Street,
Fletcher, NSW 2287
$2,120 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 4th November 2020
Rent ID: 4120502
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
BEAUTIFUL FAMILY HOME !!!!
***** AVAILABLE FROM 4TH NOVEMBER 2020 !!! ******
Be quick to secure this beautiful home, located in the fantastic Sanctuary Estate; Living here you will be in the best part of Fletcher, a short walk to the playground, tennis courts & sports fields + Fletcher community hub, only 2 minutes to Bishop Tyrrell Anglican College & just a few minutes to Glendore PS & Fletcher Village shops, this locations has it all!
With a design to suit all household types, this home is the complete package. The light filled living areas perfect compliment the private bedrooms, allowing your family to comfortably live together, but not on top of each other.
This beautiful home includes, some of the following:
- Four (4) great sized bedrooms, master bedroom featuring stylish en-suite
- Well designed living areas including great sized open plan living/dining
- Amazing kitchen with island bench, stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher.
- Fantastic outdoor entertaining area designed for entertaining
- Large yard with landscaped gardens
- Reverse cycle air conditioning to the living area only
- Double remote controlled garage with internal access.
All of this and plenty more, the class of this home just has to be seen in person!
This one's sure to go fast. Register your interest TODAY!
Would you like to view this property?
Go directly to www.guardianproperty.net.au to book your inspection or register to join an existing inspection. You can choose a day and time that suits you.
PLEASE NOTE if you do not register online, we cannot notify you of any time changes or cancellations to inspections.
Apply Online with 1FORM or by downloading an application form from our website at www.guardianproperty.net.au
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Fletcher
Lifestyle in Fletcher
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Fletcher comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 13 Snipe Street, Fletcher today!