13 Scarborough Street,
Scarness, QLD 4655
$1,520 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 16th April 2020
Rent ID: 3836748
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Neat and tidy cottage in Scarness with a pool
This neat and tidy cottage in Scarness is located only 300 meters from Scarness Pier and restaurants.
* 3 bedrooms - master with built-in robe
* 1 bathroom
* Open plan kitchen and dining area
* Magnificent polished timber floors
* Single garage with carport - double gate side access
* In-ground pool (tenant pays cost of chemicals required at service)
* Fully fenced backyard
* Single garage with extra work space and carport
* 6 month lease
* Pets upon application
*** HOW TO BOOK AN INSPECTION***
1. If you are on our website at www.raywhiteherveybay.com.au press the "BOOK INSPECTION" button
2. If you are on any other property portal then you can click the link by sending us an email enquiry
By registering your details using either method above, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment.
PLEASE NOTE: You do need to register. If no one registers for an inspection time - then that inspection may not proceed. So DON'T MISS OUT - book for an inspection time today!
If there are not times set for inspection for this property yet, YOU MUST STILL register and as soon as times are set, you will be advised of the newly set inspection day and time.
1 Garage space
2 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Scarness
Lifestyle in Scarness
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 13 Scarborough Street, Scarness. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: pool.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how