$400/w Open 4:30-4:45pm Wednesday 13/05
13 Rees Street,
Burwood, VIC 3125
$1,738 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2993207
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
$400/per week Family Home Close to Deakin University!
$400/week Open for inspectioin at 4:30pm - 4:45pm This Wednesday 13/05
Within MWSC School Zone! Perfectly locted in a family-friendly pocket of Burwood close to Deakin University and local schools within walking distance to shops, bus/tram stations, this Neat and Tidy 3 bedroom home is a must see!
• Spacious sun lit-up lounge room adjoining a dining area
• 3 robed bedrooms + family bathroom + secondary toilet
• Well-equipped kitchen + family meals area and garden sheds
• A/C + Sunroom + single carport with extra parking spaces
• Walking distance to shops, supermarket and public transports
• Prime location close proximity to desired services and amenities
Situated in a highly sought-after and tightly held pocket of Burwood, close to PLC and Deakin, Wattle Park Primary, parkland and golf course. Tram 75, Tram 70, heaps of buses are all within your arm's reach, you could say this property is surrounded by prestigious educational institutions and convenient public transport. In terms of driving, Box Hill Central and Burwood One SC with 24hrs Coles and Kmart are both within 10 minutes, this stylish property is equipped with everything you need. Act now and don't miss out! Inspection is a must!
PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS
INSPECTION TIMES are subject to change without notice
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained in this document is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. Prospect tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this document and refer to the due diligence check-list provided by consumer affairs. Click on the link for a copy of the due diligence check-list: http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist
1 Car port
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Burwood
Lifestyle in Burwood
This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Burwood comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 13 Rees Street, Burwood today!
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how