13 Phillipa Weeks Street,
Watson, ACT 2602
$1,880 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 28th July 2021
Rent ID: 4506871
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
CONVENIENT CENTRAL LIVING IN WATSON
PLEASE CLICK 'BOOK INSPECTION' TO REGISTER & GET NOTIFIED OF UPCOMING INSPECTIONS
1. Click on "BOOK INSPECTION" if this listing does not have the "BOOK INSPECTION" button please go to our Badenoch Real Estate website and register your details
2. You MUST register to inspect. Unfortunately, if you have not registered for the inspection you will NOT be permitted access to the property
3. The number of people permitted at the inspection is limited to 25 people at a time, so only registered tenants will be allowed entry
4. During the inspection, you MUST practice social distancing guidelines
5. If no time is offered or if the time does not suit, please register and we will contact you once access is arranged
6. Actual applicants (not a representative) must inspect the property prior to submitting an application
This modern and neat 2 bedroom courtyard home offers you style and comfort. Featuring a bright open plan living area opening onto a neat kitchen with a dishwasher, electric cooktop and ample storage. Reverse cycle air conditioning provides year-round comfort, built-in robes to both bedrooms add to the convenience and the single garage has the ease of internal access.
Adding to the appeal of this home is a private courtyard, perfect for an outdoor setting.
Situated close to nature reserves, Dickson Shopping Centre and the City Centre this location is ideal for a convenient but quiet lifestyle.
Features of the property include;
2 bedroom townhouse
Reverse cycle air conditioning
Built-in robes to both bedrooms
Single garage with internal access
PETS: Please be aware that at all stages of tenancy this property requires consent to be sought from the lessor for the keeping of any pets at the premises. Consent must be provided before any pets are at the premises
The property is unfurnished
Bond equal to 4 weeks rent
Photo ID will be required upon entry to inspections
Please note you may be required to remove your shoes prior to inspecting the property
If no Energy Rating is displayed for this property, EER is unknown
Please note all care has been taken in providing the marketing information, Badenoch Real Estate will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information and you should rely on your own investigation for accuracy.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Watson
Lifestyle in Watson
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Watson? 13 Phillipa Weeks Street, Watson could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom townhouse comes unfurnished.