13 Oxford Street,
Pimpama, QLD 4209
$1,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 12th October 2020
Rent ID: 4072441
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Spacious near new 4 bedroom property
Make this near new house, your home - close to local shopping, child care, primary & secondary schools. Stunning low maintenance home!
- Master bedroom with air-conditioning, ceiling fan, ensuite & WIR
- 3 remaining bedrooms with BIR & ceiling fans
- Large combined living/dining area with split system air conditioning, ceiling fan & plenty of natural light
- Separate living space/media room
- Modern kitchen with gas cook top, stainless steel appliances, fridge plumbing & plenty of bench space
- Security screens throughout
- Separate good sized internal laundry with plenty of storage
- Automatic double garage with remote and internal access
- Low maintenance fully fenced backyard & undercover patio area
-Property backs onto a reserve
- Pets welcome*
DIRECTIONS: From Dixon Drive turn onto Mercer and follow the road around to Oxford Street
Know the location:
Close proximity to Pimpama State Secondary College, Pimpama State School, Public transport, Woolworths, Childcare, Parks, and the new Pimpama City Shopping Centre.
PLEASE NOTE: WE ONLY ACCEPT 1FORM APPLICATIONS (ONLINE)
** ARRANGE AN INSPECTION TIME ONLINE**
By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment. Please be aware that even though you may be booked in for an inspection, it does sometimes occur that the property may be leased prior to the time and date you have been given. If that occurs you will receive a text informing you of the cancellation. Once registered, you will receive and email from our agency as to the guidelines of entry. Please ensure you read them and adhere to them strictly. Please view the photos and any visual aids you can access thoroughly to ensure that this is a home you are very interested in before registering. Viewings are limited
** IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER FOR YOUR PRIVATE APPOINTMENT YOU WILL NOT BE PERMITTED TO ENTER **
Disclaimer: In preparing this information LJ Hooker has used its best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective tenants and buyers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein. *On application, pending owner approval.
Photos used in advertising may differ from the current state of the property. We endeavour to use the most up to date photography, however this may not be feasible to protect our current tenants' privacy. Photos may include the use of virtual furniture.
2 Garage spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Pimpama
Lifestyle in Pimpama
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This is a generous-sized 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Pimpama with plenty of room to move. 13 Oxford Street will be perfect for the growing family.