13 Mallon Street,
Rangeville, QLD 4350
$2,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4604073
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Prime Position in Sort After Rangeville
If you are looking for that "white picket fence" property this is right for you. The recent renovation to this low set weatherboard house have transformed it into a stylish family home. Modern colour tones, raked ceiling and plantation shutters provide extra character and charm.
- Large open plan living and dining area has unique feature wall and air conditioning.
- A brand new ultra modern sleek kitchen in grey tones is a delight for the entertainer and features a huge walk in pantry.
- Gas cooktop
- 4 very generous bedrooms - built in robe to main and large walk in robe to second bedroom
- Ceiling fans to all bedrooms as well as plush carpet
- Stylish ensuite with large walk in shower and double vanity
- Relax in the deep free standing bath in the family bathroom + there is a seperate shower. Floor to ceiling wall tiles to both bathrooms.
- Entertain all year round on the large back deck which has access from the main bedroom and living area.
- There is a double lock up garage at the back of the property.
- The yard is fenced and has a lovely white picket fence which adds character to the street view.
- Landscaped gardens are easy to maintain and well established lawn for the children to enjoy playtime.
Property is fully water compliant - tenants pay for all water usage.
Booking and Applying via RealWay We make it easy!
Our aim is to make inspecting properties as easy as possible. Click on the Request Inspection section just below the price per week. This will allow you to book an inspection at the very next inspection time available. In the rare event one doesn't exist, it will automatically allow you to contact the office to request a time.
When it comes to applications, our preferred method is 2Apply. If you already have an application ready in 2Apply our leasing team will provide the properties unique code after the inspection. If you haven't our team can provide application details on inspection.
Our office aims to process all applications in less than 48 hours and make your journey as easy as possible. We do process sight unseen applications for people moving to the area who are unable to inspect, contact the office to do so.
School-Aged Children? Please use this link for local school catchment areas http://www.qgso.qld.gov.au/maps/edmap
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Rangeville
Lifestyle in Rangeville
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house. 13 Mallon Street, Rangeville is unfurnished and available to rent.