13 Lukin Crescent,
Kangaroo Flat, VIC 3555
Rent ID: 4248442
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Comfortable, Convenient and Quiet Abode.
Enjoy the comfortable and quiet life in Kangaroo Flat with this updated brick home:
- Main bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite.
- Two other bedrooms with built in robes.
- Main bathroom located between the two bedrooms.
- Large family room at the front the of home.
- Brand new timber flooring and carpets throughout.
- A large secure backyard, concreted and powered shed.
- Ideal around the corner from Crusoe College, Kangaroo Flat Primary School and shopping precinct.
No open for inspections will be available until after 22nd January.
***Please apply via 2apply. Click the link below***
2 Open spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kangaroo Flat
Lifestyle in Kangaroo Flat
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This is a generous-sized 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Kangaroo Flat with plenty of room to move. 13 Lukin Crescent will be perfect for the growing family.