13 Louisa Street,
Summer Hill, NSW 2130
$2,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 16th November 2019
Rent ID: 169187
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Centrally Located Victorian Terrace
Conveniently located two bedroom house in quiet street, only a moments stroll to local schools, shops and train station. Offering low maintenance living and contemporary features, this terrace is sure to go!
- Separate lounge and dining rooms
- Neutral colour scheme with polished floors
- Air conditioning system in the living space
- Contemporary style kitchen with ample cupboard space
- Large bedrooms with natural lighting flowing throughout
- Original bathroom with sleek finishes
- Ample on street parking available
To find out more about this property or to arrange a private inspection, please call Jordan Dias on 0419 695 809.
Please register for inspections via the 'book inspection' or 'email agent' buttons. Otherwise we are unable to notify you of any inspection changes.
As an investor it can be difficult to keep up-to-date with the market and current trends. If you would like to arrange a confidential discussion regarding your current portfolio and how Harris Tripp can maximise the returns on your investment and introduce the right tenants to your property, please contact our Investor Relations Manager Lochlan Grahame on 0434 001 809 or firstname.lastname@example.org we have successfully introduced over 600 tenants to our properties in 2019 and continue to exceed our owners expectations by providing creative solutions and honest advice to better serve their existing and future portfolios.
0 Car spaces
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Summer Hill
Lifestyle in Summer Hill
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom property in Summer Hill comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 13 Louisa Street today!
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Get your power and gas connected for FREE!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how