13 Lord Street,
Cabramatta West, NSW 2166
$2,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4600731
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Conveniently Located Neat Home
Available now - This neat family home is the perfect opportunity for those seeking spacious, convenience and easy care living. Situated within moments from Cabramatta CBD with local shops and public transport. Simply move in and enjoy the comforts provided by this versatile home.
- 3 great sized bedrooms with wardrobes
- Separate Outbuilding/Retreat with extra 1 room & bathroom
- Spacious kitchen with stainless steel appliances and loads of bench and cupboard space
- Neat bathroom with seperate shower and bath tub
- Separate lounge and dining
- Long driveway car space with carport
- Ducted Air Conditioning
Contact our office today to arrange a private inspection. This one won't last long!
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Cabramatta West
Lifestyle in Cabramatta West
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 13 Lord Street, Cabramatta West. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.