13 Kilmore Street,
Kellyville Ridge, NSW 2155
$2,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3475999
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Impeccably Presented Kellyville Ridge Gem
Boasting an immensely desirable position, this single level family haven offers relaxed lifestyle and convenience.
Located in a peaceful, leafy neighborhood, the home is easily accessible to shops, parks, transport and excellent schools, assuring a premium lifestyle choice for family buyers.
This rejuvenated residence offers a flexible open plan and exciting potential for astute buyers, enjoying spacious bedrooms and living and outdoor living that screams potential.
* Light/flowing interiors to outdoor area, perfect for the entertainer
* Gas kitchen with breakfast bench
* Casual living, double lock up garage/storage, a/c
* Four spacious bedrooms that offer separation and privacy
* Within walking distance to Rouse Hill Town Center and Train Station
* City buses, schools, parks and shops all with in a stone throw away
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kellyville Ridge
Lifestyle in Kellyville Ridge
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom, generous-sized home comes with air-conditioning. 13 Kilmore Street, Kellyville Ridge is perfect for the growing family.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how