13 Kaalak Lane,
Mandurah, WA 6210
$1,560 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 10th May 2021
Rent ID: 4382092
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Once you set eyes on this delightful three bedroom, two bathroom compact, yet separate, home - you'll be hooked!
Enjoy all the "I wants " of a home:
- Designer kitchen overlooking the dining and living areas
- Large master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
- Two minor bedrooms with built in robes and main bathroom with bath nearby
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioner
- Enjoy alfresco living, and the privacy of the rear garage
- Low maintenance tiled floors throughout, neutral decor and quiet location
Located in a lovely quiet area within walking distance to the Train Station, Parks and Playgrounds and near to Schools, Bowling Club and a short car run into Town.
Available on 10th of May 2021. Pets may be considered on application.
To view the property, please ensure you register online.
If you require more information, please contact our Leasing Manager Jade on 0421 639 598.
A direct link to our online application will be sent via SMS after viewing attended.
* Please note we do NOT accept 1Form applications*
PLEASE READ - Important information regarding viewings.
To arrange a viewing please click the Contact Agent button or the Book Inspection button and you will be sent an instant reply to register for the scheduled viewing/s
To be notified of viewing changes and cancellations, please register your details as above for the viewing. Notifications will not be sent if you are not registered
Own your own investment property? If you are looking for property management services, we would love to hear from you. Contact our office on 0466 456 317 or email@example.com for a no-obligation and confidential conversation.
*Information Disclaimer: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. It is believed to be reliable and accurate, but clients must make their own independent enquiries about the information included in this document. LJ Hooker Mandurah provides this document without any express or implied warranty as to its accuracy or currency. LJ Hooker Mandurah accepts no responsibility for the results of any actions taken, or reliance placed upon this document by a client.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Mandurah
Lifestyle in Mandurah
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, generous-sized home comes with air-conditioning. 13 Kaalak Lane, Mandurah is perfect for the growing family.