13 Hexham Avenue,
Myrtle Bank, SA 5064
$2,160 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4321791
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
To arrange a viewing time, please click on the Request An Inspection link. Once you have filled in your details, you will be notified on any upcoming inspection times. Please note that due to COVID-19 social distancing must be complied with during the inspection.
$360.00 per week
Available 24th March, 2021
This character home is set in a lovely tree lined avenue with easy access to surrounding schools such as Mercedes and Seymour Colleges. Conveniently close to public transport and a short drive to either the city or the hills.
With key features including:
- Updated kitchen with plenty of cupboard space
- Bathroom with separate toilet (outside)
- Two large double bedrooms
- Third bedroom at rear of house (accessibly from outside)
- Separate dining room
- Spacious lounge room
- Split system AC in living area
- Large rear garden
- Undercover carport for one car (plus off street parking)
Located in the sought out suburb of Myrtle Bank.
- Sorry no pets as the backyard is not closed off
- Tenant will be charged all water usage and water supply charges adjusted for the period of the tenancy
- Lease term is for 12 months
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING VIEWINGS: Please note that it is very important that if you are showing flu like symptoms, have been in contact with anyone who has Coronavirus (COVID-19) or have recently returned from travelling, that you do not attend viewings in person.
1 Car port
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Myrtle Bank
Lifestyle in Myrtle Bank
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 13 Hexham Avenue, Myrtle Bank before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.