13 Halyard Cre Entrance,
Seaford, SA 5169
$2,040 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 27th April 2020
Rent ID: 2150020
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Lovely family home - walk to the beach!
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: With the current concerns around COVID-19, inspections will be via appointment only. Please contact Eliza Collett on 0477 888 766 to arrange. In the meantime, to ensure efficiency, please go for a drive past the property and the area to see if it is suitable.
PLEASE NOTE: Online applications ONLY. Hardcopy applications will no longer be accepted. We are open for business, but our office is closed.
Located only minutes from the beach, this versatile family home features the following:
- Large main bedroom with floor to ceiling built in robes and ceiling fan
- Large Second and Third Bedrooms with ceiling fans
- Generous lounge with gas fireplace
- Kitchen with gas cooking
- Separate dining/family area
- Huge tiled rumpus room with air conditioning (plus evaporative cooling)
- Separate Laundry with wall of storage cupboards
- Ducted evaporative air-conditioning throughout
- Sparkling main bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Separate toilet
- Paved outdoor entertainment area
- Lovely lawn area for children or pets to play
- Carport with remote controlled roller door
- Large garage
- Rainwater tank
- Low maintenance front and rear yards
- Plenty of parking areas
-Beach (two streets away!)
- Pets negotiable
- 12 month fixed term lease available
- SA water - tenants responsible for all water and supply charges.
To book a viewing for this property: Simply click on the 'Book an Inspection Time' button.
If there are no suitable times available, please contact the agent direct to arrange an inspection. Please note you must register and confirm to attend the inspection.
To apply for this property go to https://app.snug.com/apply/RWBrighton
1 Garage space
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown.
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Seaford
Lifestyle in Seaford
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom, generous-sized home comes with air-conditioning. 13 Halyard Cre Entrance, Seaford is perfect for the growing family.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how