13 Goold Street,
Burwood, VIC 3125
Rent ID: 2070397
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Walking distance to Deakin University / City Tram Nearby
This cosy weatherboard home boast of newly renovated kitchen (brand new cabinets and bench top), laundry, bathroom and 2 toilet all with fresh paint, new tiles and window blinds. It has three good size bedrooms with built in robes, floorboard throughout, gas heating and new fence. Walking distance to Deakin University and close to schools, shops and transport.
*Open for inspection times are subject to change, please check the internet on scheduled day or call the office on 9803 0028 to confirm.
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Burwood
Lifestyle in Burwood
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This is a generous-sized 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Burwood with plenty of room to move. 13 Goold Street will be perfect for the growing family.