13 Frost Street,
Mount Gravatt East, QLD 4122
$2,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 9th March 2021
Rent ID: 4288147
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
RENOVATED HOME WITH BEAUTIFUL VIEWS
This renovated home offers the perfect lifestyle for you and your family. Its beautifully inspired Hampton's style kitchen is the heart of the home. From its multiple storage space to its beautiful stone bench tops the chef of the home will be sure to be impressed. The property also features a large living space and dining area combined. The spacious master bedroom features a large ensuite with leafy views, built in robe and air conditioning. This home has been inspired and designed for families that is looking for lifestyle and convenience.
Property features -
- Hampton's style kitchen with ample storage space
- Deck that is accessible from the kitchen - Perfect way to start your mornings
- Large living and dining combined with access to the front deck
- Master bedroom features large ensuite with mountainous views, free standing bath, built in robe, air conditioning and ceiling fan
- 3 secondary bedrooms with built in robes and ceiling fans
- Large deck at the front of the property with french doors
- Storage space
- Internal access stairs from the lower level
- Double car space
- Additional storage space or entertainment area downs stairs
- Large back yard
- Only minutes drive to local cafes and shops
- Srrounded by parks and public facilities
School catchments -
- St Agnes Catholic Primary School
- Mount Gravatt State School
Please register & confirm attendance for scheduled inspections. Inspections may be cancelled should registration and confirmation not be submitted by the interested party. To register click the "Book an Inspection" button and follow the prompts.
Please contact our agency on 0466 991 885 or email email@example.com to arrange a private inspection!
We accept both online 1FORM applications. If you have more supporting documents to add please email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Mount Gravatt East
Lifestyle in Mount Gravatt East
Other houses in
Mount Gravatt East
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 13 Frost Street, Mount Gravatt East. This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.