13 Fairlie Street,
Kellyville Ridge, NSW 2155
Rent ID: 3521656
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Ideal Family Home
This immaculate home is situated in a prime location of Kellyville Ridge. It is just a stone's throw away from quality schools, parks, and transport. Also, within walking distance to The Ponds Shopping Centre, close proximity to bus transport, Easy access to the future Cudgegong station (part of the upcoming Northwest Rail Link), Rouse Hill Town Centre, and Stanhope Village. It is a highly desirable first home for young growing families or for a great investment opportunity.
- 3 generous size bedrooms with built-in robes and the master room with ensuite.
- Large study area ( potential 4th bedroom)
- The gourmet kitchen includes stone benchtop, gas cooktop, stainless steel appliances, ample cupboard space, and a breakfast bar
- Large grassy backyard with plenty of room for kids or pets.
- Formal lounge situated at the front of the house
- Additional extras include; ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, alarm system, double automatic garage with internal access, and plenty of storage.
- Land size approximately 350 sqm
To ensure you do not miss out on this fantastic opportunity. Please contact me for further details or to arrange an inspection.
2 Garage spaces
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kellyville Ridge
Lifestyle in Kellyville Ridge
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This is a generous-sized 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Kellyville Ridge with plenty of room to move. 13 Fairlie Street will be perfect for the growing family.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how