DEPOSIT TAKEN !
13 Earlwood Crescent,
Bardwell Park, NSW 2207
$2,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 23rd May 2022
Rent ID: 4853674
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
DEPOSIT TAKEN!!! PERFECT FAMILY HOME WITH DISTRICT VIEWS
Located in a quiet street close to all amenities is this 3 bedroom home which has much to offer:
* Built-ins in the main bedroom
* Spacious lounge with separate dining
* Polished timber floorboards throughout
* Large updated kitchen with electric appliances
* 2 neat and tidy bathrooms
* Internal laundry
* Undercover carport and a lock-up garage
Unfortunately, no pets are allowed.
Main entrance via Slade Lane, Bardwell Park.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Bardwell Park
Lifestyle in Bardwell Park
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, generous-sized home comes with balcony. 13 Earlwood Crescent, Bardwell Park is perfect for the growing family.