13 Earlwood Crescent,
Bardwell Park, NSW 2207
$2,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 21st May 2021
Rent ID: 4386666
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Open for Inspection Saturday 8/5 from 11:30 -11:45am - Fantastic house!
Located in a quiet street close to all amenities this 3 bedroom home has much to offer!
+ Built-ins in the main bedroom
+ Spacious lounge with a separate dining
+ Polished timber floorboards throughout
+ Large updated kitchen with electric appliances
+ Two neat and tidy bathrooms
+ Lock up garage.
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Bardwell Park
Lifestyle in Bardwell Park
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 13 Earlwood Crescent, Bardwell Park. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: balcony.