$440 per week ($1912 pcm)
13 Dryden Court,
Berwick, VIC 3806
$1,912 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3572347
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Spacious Family Home in Kingsmere Estate!
***Our rental application procedure has changed due to the Covid-19 pandemic:
1. If you are interested in the property, PLEASE APPLY THROUGH 1FORM USING PROPERTY CODE: LJH007
2. Private inspections by appointment only and photo ID is required, once the lockdown/restrictions have been lifted***
This open plan home features 3 excellent sized bedrooms, master with full ensuite and walk in robe and other 2 remaining bedrooms have built in robes and separate bathroom, open plan family/dining room and separate lounge, spacious kitchen with stainless steel appliances, huge benchtops for easy meals preparation for the family and guests.
Step outside and enjoy the outdoor entertaining area and gorgeous garden, space for the kids to play and enjoy.
Additional luxuries include ducted heating, evaporative cooling, solar panels, water tank, wooden flooring & new carpet and double lockup garage with rear access.
All set in the Kingsmere Estate within short drive to facilities such as Eden Rise Shopping Centre, Playgrounds/Reserves, Schools, Chisholm TAFE & Federation University, Casey Hospital, Berwick Train Station, Restaurants & Cafes and Monash Freeway.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Berwick
Lifestyle in Berwick
Want to live in Berwick? 13 Dryden Court, Berwick could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house comes unfurnished.