13 Downs Street,
Glenvale, QLD 4350
$1,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 29th January 2021
Rent ID: 4219563
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
New Near Family Home
This near new, family home is ideal for those of you looking for quality at an affordable price.
Located in a sought-after estate in Glenvale, this property is perfect for a small family and will not last long.
As you enter the front door, there are two bedrooms located at the front of the property. The double lock-up garage offers more security and peace of mind as it is remote controlled and offers internal access. The laundry is located in the garage for convenience. The other two bedrooms are located at the rear of the property.
The bedrooms all have built-in wardrobes for storage and ceiling fans for the hot summer heat.
There is an open plan kitchen and living room area. The kitchen features all modern appliances and is in near new condition. There are lovely vinyl floorboards in the common areas and carpeted bedrooms.
The outside area has a back patio area - perfect for anyone wanting to enjoy a coffee and read a book.
The backyard is large and offers room for the children to play.
- Internal double bay garage with remote access
- 4 bedrooms all with built-ins
- Ceiling fans in the bedrooms throughout
- Open plan kitchen and living area
- Modern appliances in the kitchen
- Spacious backyard
- Concrete driveway
- Fully fenced yard
- Outside patio area
- Near new home
- Wall-mounted air conditioner
- Within walking distance to the new Coles complex
- Catchment for Glenvale School
WATER: The property is water efficient, as such tenants are responsible to pay for water usage.
To apply for this property please complete the online application on our website.
To arrange an inspection or learn more please contact Marnie Hall on 0488 585 880.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Glenvale
Lifestyle in Glenvale
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 13 Downs Street, Glenvale. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: outdoor entertainment, remote garage, and secure parking.