13 Crestmoor Drive,
Highton, VIC 3216
$1,782 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 14th February 2020
Rent ID: 3227559
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Big Accommodation Position Plus
Well positioned within easy distance to Clairvaux Primary, Bellaire Primary, Christian College, Belmont High, Highton Village, Waurn Ponds Shopping Centre, the Aquatic Centre, Deakin University, Epworth Hospital and only a short hop to the Ring Road taking you to Melbourne in an hour.
- Master with ensuite
- Open plan kitchen, dining and family room
- North facing outdoor entertaining area
- Central bathroom for the remaining bedrooms
- Kids or parents retreat
- Gas heating, split system A/C, ceiling fans
- Gas top cooking
- Single car garage with workshop.
ASK A QUESTIONRENTAL APPLICATION FORM
This immaculate townhouse is located in the heart of Geelong and only minutes away from Geelong's CBD, waterfront and hospitals. With everything you need on your doorstep you can leave the car at home. Offering:
- Two good sized bedrooms with built in robes and ceiling fans
- Open plan living/dining area opening onto a paved courtyard
- Kitchen with gas cooking and ample cupboard space
- Bathroom with separate bath and shower
Other features of this property include split system heating and cooling, front and back courtyard and one allocated car port space with two communal extra car parks.
BOOK AN INSPECTION ONLINE!
Select the "Book an Inspection Time' button to view and book an inspection time OR go to our website raywhitehighton.com.au and press the BOOK INSPECTION button to register for a time that suits you.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Highton
Lifestyle in Highton
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house. 13 Crestmoor Drive, Highton is unfurnished and available to rent.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how