13 Creek Street,
Forest Lodge, NSW 2037
Rent ID: 4648855
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Immaculate Newly Renovated Terrace
To register for an inspection or apply: https://app.snug.com/apply/p/eQf7Nv5nR
Specially set in an exclusive tree lined street and within proximity to a desired lifestyle. This unique terrace home showcases character and modern design. Newly renovated & yet to be lived in, the next occupants will be the first to enjoy its high quality finishes. Exceptionally convenient for a young family or executive couple, the prime Forest Lodge address provides easy access to adjoining extensive parklands, Tramsheds & cafes - all just a short walk away!
- Large bright kitchen, ample storage, stone bench-tops, brass and copper highlights, quality appliances including an intergrated Fisher and Paykel 900w french door fridge & freezer, Bosch fully integrated dishwasher, Smeg gas cooktop and electric oven
- Concealed laundry integrated into joinery with stone bench-top and brass tapware
- Large open living/dining adjoining kitchen with bi-fold doors opening to paved entertainer's courtyard
- Study nook with built in desk and shelving
- Duel access fully tiled bathrooms (one on each floor) featuring Carrera and Nero Marquina marble, brass tapware, under floor heating and sensor activated night lights
- Gas bayonets in living room and courtyard BBQ points
- Unusually large, private, fully landscaped garden beyond courtyard with concealed drying area
- Ground floor bedroom which could be converted into an additional living space or home office
- Two first floor, carpeted, light filled bedrooms, built in wardrobes, with leafy outlook and reverse cycle air-con
To register for the upcoming inspection, please submit an enquiry to receive the booking link & follow the prompts. Changes or cancellations may occasionally occur due to unforeseen circumstances or if the property is leased. In this case only registered enquirer's will be notified.
Please DO NOT make an appointment should you be feeling ill, come in contact with an ill person or travelled overseas recently
Please respect social distancing measures.
We look forward to meeting you at our next inspection!
0 Car spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Forest Lodge
Lifestyle in Forest Lodge
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Forest Lodge? 13 Creek Street, Forest Lodge could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house comes unfurnished.