13 Collins Street,
Chadstone, VIC 3148
$1,999 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4451571
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Rare and renovated home
**You must pre-book to attend an inspection. Please contact the agent to arrange this**
This recently renovated home is perfect for an extended family, a family with teenage/adult children who want to have privacy, or for someone needing a separate study/small office and is a rare find. Comprising a total 4 bedroom (including bungalow), renovated kitchen with brand new appliances including gas cook-top, electrical oven, range-hood, and plenty storage space, a brand-new bathroom with separate toilet. Other appealing highlights include newly tiled laundry, a newly installed split system in the living area, air conditioning in the bungalow, polished floorboards, a solar panel system to save energy, and a long driveway allowing parking for multiple vehicles. This property is located in a key position of Chadstone, within walking distance to Holmesglen Tafe, train station & bus 624 & 903 on Warrigal Road, local grocery store, cafes, restaurants, and shops. Not far to the Monash Freeway and Chadstone Shopping Centre. Needs to be seen!
Rear storage and dwelling at the end of the block are not offered with the lease
Photo ID is required to be presented at all open for inspections.
- To be advised of our next available inspection click on BOOK INSPECTION and inquire to register for next inspection. By registering we can notify you of any changes or cancellations.
1 Open space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Chadstone
Lifestyle in Chadstone
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 13 Collins Street, Chadstone before you know it! Apply to rent this 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.