13 Church Street,
Kangaroo Flat, VIC 3555
$1,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 16th August 2021
Rent ID: 4497001
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
IMPRESSIVE FOUR BEDROOM HOME
We want to ensure public safety for both staff and prospective tenant, to comply with this we will be enforcing the below precautionary measures:
1. All properties are to be viewed online with the photos and/or videos provided
2. All applications with the required documentation are to be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org - if you have not submitted all the appropriate documentation in one email your application will not be processed
3. Applications are available for downloading via our website; if you select on the "RENTING" drop down tab and select "RENTAL APPLICATION FORM" located at the bottom of the list.
The successful application will then inspect the property before leases can be signed.
This well-planned home features 4 bedrooms, main with ensuite, walk- in robe, 2 others with built in robes and the 4th with free standing robe. A large open plan living including a formal lounge and dining area with study nook. The family room leads outside onto an undercover decked alfresco area. Renovated kitchen with plenty of cupboard and bench space.
The home features ducted evaporative cooling and ducted gas heating throughout. There are also solar panels to save on those power bills. A Colourbond shed with concrete floor.
Located within walking distance to shop, schools and the Kangaroo Flat CBD.
2 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kangaroo Flat
Lifestyle in Kangaroo Flat
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 13 Church Street, Kangaroo Flat. This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.