13 Budd Street,
Berrigan, NSW 2712
$840 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4337379
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Comfortable Two Bedroom One Bathroom Fully Fenced home
AREA: 758m2 LOCATION: Situated in an excellent location only metres to the centre of town and Supermarket and easy reach of Schools, Hospital, Doctor, Golf Club and Sports facilities.
A LITTLE HOME WITH "CHARACTER" - IN THE BEST LOCATION TO EVERYTHING!
* Attractive homely appearance from the front with a ramp for easy access to the verandah.
* Easy care garden with a car port at the side and a rear lane access for the back carport for a larger vehicle or caravan.
* Open plan Kitchen, Dining and Lounge, with Cathedral ceiling giving a more spacious feel.
* Lounge is separated with a low wall and is a cozy space, with carpet and curtains.
* Dining area is tiled through to the kitchen and has a reverse cycle window air conditioner.
* The kitchen area has an electric stove and also a wood heater recessed into the old chimney.
* 2 large double bedrooms with carpet and curtains.
* Laundry - shower room with hand basin and toilet behind partition.
* Back door to Carport, giving covered entry from your car.
* The back yard is excellent with rear lane access. The large carport or Caravan space is easy access from rear lane.
* Well fenced secure yard
ONLY $210.00 per week includes water usage
2 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*. A wireless antenna may be installed on the property.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Berrigan
Lifestyle in Berrigan
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 13 Budd Street, Berrigan before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.