13 Bridge Street,
Trentham, VIC 3458
$2,390 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4581402
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Restored 1950 Weatherboard Home
- 3 bedrooms
- Central bathroom, with shower over bath and toilet
- Open plan kitchen with spacious dining and lounge area
- Lounge room with built-in log wood fire and split system
- Kitchen with country-style in-built ceramic double sink, wooden benchtops and stainless electric cooktop and oven
- Spacious closed-in back veranda which includes the laundry nook
- Polished floorboards
- Large outdoor area with established garden beds and signature trees
- Original outside toilet
- Garage and 2 car spaces in long drive way
- Wood shed
** Covid-19 Lockdown and Restrictions for Inspections **
If you are a regional resident (that is not in lockdown), please feel free to enquire to schedule a private viewing of the property.
If you live in a lockdown zone, please find that due to Victorian Government restrictions, we will not be allowed to conduct any in-person inspections with residents from lockdown regions. If you live in any of the lockdown regions, we will make available a video of a walk-through inspection.
Please find below a link to the youtube video of the walk-through inspection
If you wish to proceed and apply for the property, please select the 'Apply' button on the advertisement and it will take you through to the online application process.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*. A wireless antenna may be installed on the property.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Trentham
Lifestyle in Trentham
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house. 13 Bridge Street, Trentham is unfurnished and available to rent.