13 Branton Road,
Hoppers Crossing, VIC 3029
$1,564 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3506715
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
3 BEDROOM FAMILY HOME FOR RENT IN HOPPERS CROSSING!!
Stockdale and Leggo Laverton / Altona / Point Cook are proud to present this 3-bedroom family home for lease. Positioned in an enviable location, just moments from local amenities such as Mossfiel Primary School, Woodville Primary School, Woodville Park, Mossfiel Reserve, The University of Melbourne, Werribee Mercy Hospital, Hoppers Crossing Railway Station, Pacific Werribee Shopping Centre, Woodville Centre shopping strip and direct entry to the freeway to make the 30 min trip to the city a breeze.
Features of this Home Include:
- Generous Sized Master Bedroom with En-suite
- Two Additional Well-Portioned Bedrooms with BIR
- Central Bathroom and Toilet
- Spacious Lounge area, with fresh paint, great for hosting guests and family
- Open Plan Kitchen with 900mm Stainless Steel Appliances and Dishwasher.
- Seperate Dining Area
- Split System Cooling in the Living Area
- Ducted Heating throughout the Home
- Seperate Laundry
- Garage for 2 Cars
- Pergola for Outdoor Entertainment
- Well Maintained Front and Back yards offering a Safe and Spacious Environment for Kids to Enjoy
Call Rahul on 0481 364 666 for any further information !
- Photo ID Required.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hoppers Crossing
Lifestyle in Hoppers Crossing
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 13 Branton Road, Hoppers Crossing before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how