13 Bloomfield Street,
Surry Hills, NSW 2010
$4,380 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 16th April 2020
Rent ID: 3815529
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Renovated Terrace, Quiet Residential Pocket!
Warm and spacious, this Victorian terrace entices with original charm and fantastic potential. Well maintained with timeless appeal, the home offers a choice of indoor/outdoor living spaces and rear lane access to the courtyard and parking. Occupying a peaceful position in a quiet street, the home is ideally located only moments to Crown Street, Oxford Street and Taylor Square with quick access to the CBD, Darlinghurst and Paddington.
- Three bedrooms, all with Built in wardrobes
- Master bedroom with balcony
- Elegant lounge with period fireplace, spacious adjoining dining room
- Skylit gas, renovated kitchen with dishwasher, seamless extension to paved courtyard
- Two bathrooms, internal laundry, ample storage
- Timber floors (near-new sanded and polished)
- Near new paint
- Rear lane access to car space & courtyard via Bloomfield Lane
- In the heart of Sydney's vibrant inner city, central to everything
Please register for inspection updates as changes or cancellations may occur to inspection times.
Disclaimer: While all care has been taken in compiling information regarding properties marketed for rent or sale, we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. All parties should rely on their own investigation to validate information provided.
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Surry Hills
Lifestyle in Surry Hills
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom property. 13 Bloomfield Street, Surry Hills is unfurnished and available to rent.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how