13 Blinkhorn Circuit,
Kellyville, NSW 2155
$3,120 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4720931
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Contemporary, Polished & Space for the Whole Family
Two storey stylish home offering a modern and luxurious style of living, space for the whole family and surrounded by other quality homes.
- 4 bedrooms upstairs all with fitted wardrobes and the main with walk-in robe and ensuite
- 2 luxurious bathrooms upstairs with the main having a separate shower and freestanding bath
- Powder room located on the lower level
- Chefs kitchen featuring Caesarstone benchtops, butler pantry, built-in dishwasher and a 900mm electric Oven and gas cooktop
- Multiple living areas on the ground floor - Open plan lounge room with floor to ceiling windows that open onto an entertaining area, landscaped grassy back yard and a separate formal lounge
- Upstairs rumpus/media room
- Private decked bbq area with fitted gas point
- Zoned reverse cycle ducted air conditioning
- Double automatic garage with internal access
- Grey water available for gardening via 3000L water tank
- NBN cabling in street
Take advantage of the outstanding location. Close to public transport and a variety of schools such as Kellyville High School, Kellyville Public School and Angela's Primary School close by. A short drive to Castle Hill, Kellyville and Rouse Hill shopping centres for your convenience. With the North West train line opening in 2019 and a new mixed development of shops, restaurants and residential properties being established at Samantha Riley Drive and Hezlett Road, this property is sure to please.
Available NOW. Call us today to arrange inspection or check our website for open times.
The well-being of our employees and clients is first and foremost and we adhere to the most recent Government regulations during the period of COVID-19. For more details on our current Property Inspection Policy for Sale and Rental Properties please visit link provided https://bit.ly/2UxSwYC
Disclaimer: The information presented has been gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not accept any responsibility to any person and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely on their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kellyville
Lifestyle in Kellyville
13 Blinkhorn Circuit, Kellyville, a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Kellyville.